Wednesday, June 1, 1988

Pink Floyd | RFK (A Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour | 06/01/1988



Pink Floyd
Tour - A Momentary Lapse of Reason
Venue - RFK Stadium 06/01/1988
Attendance - Myself | Key Compton | Randall Compton | Key's groupies

Now this goes back decades
In attendance myself, Key Compton and many of Key's friends. We have the ENTIRE 39th ROW!
This was my first and Pink Floyd show. The 2nd was 06/09/94. Let me say probably the best concert experiences I have ever been to!
Talk about great seats, Floor A - Row 39 seat 19. Holy shit we are right in front of the most dramatic stage set I have ever seen, lights in a circle with a video screen behind, this is going to be fantastic. Flying Pigs! A bed flying and crashing into the stage! Lasers, fog, lights, Awesome! 
The best visual and sound experience I have ever attended.



1 comment:

  1. I was there as well! (Those photos are of The Aussie Pink Floyd cover band)

    ReplyDelete