Sunday, September 9, 2012

RUSH | Clockwork Angels | Jiffy Lube Live | 09/09/2012

RUSH 
Tour - Clockwork Angels
Venue - Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA | 09/09/2012
Attendance - Myself | Joe Catterino | Jim Catterino| Mike Catterino

Well, Well, Well, what can I say but THIRD row to see rocks power trio RUSH. In attendance: Myself, The Catterino clan, Joe, Jim and Mike. We are 3rd row Geddy side. I can fell geddy's bass punching me in the chest. On this date 09/09/1982 Signals was released. It's Signals 30th Anniversary! It's a day before my Birthday, what a present!
Anyways, back to the show. They do a bunch of old classic stuff, then to the new Clockwork stuff, it still hasn't grown on me like the classic stuff. The show is fun and the company of the Catterino RUSH clan is a nice change. We had lunch before the show and I got to catch up with some old friends that I haven't seen in quite some time. A special thanks to Joe for thinking of me when it came time to buy tickets. He is a RUSH fan extraordinaire. 






No comments:

Post a Comment