Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Joe Satriani | Warner Theater | Unstoppable Momentum Tour | 09/25/2013


Joe Satriani 
Tour - Unstoppable Momentum
Venue - Warner Theater, Washington, DC | 09/25/2013
Attendance - Myself | Rob Lang

Satch in a small theater environment, all I can say is WOW!
In attendance Rob Lang and myself. Location: The Warner Theater Washington DC. 
For this showing I have Meet and Greet, this is going to be a great event! We arrive extra early so that I can do my meet and greet. Rob keeps busy exploring the area while I am on my tour of the stage etc. Then its downstairs for the meet and photo. There are probably 30 people for the event, some carrying guitars. I have my Item to be signed, a "Satchurated" theater poster from the showing Rob and I attended. Another great, one of a kind trophies. I cannot thank Rob for being my concert going pal. I can't recall when we didn't have a great time We've been to many great gigs (As Pink Floyd would say)


No comments:

Post a Comment