Saturday, February 6, 2016

Reagan Years |Tally Ho Theater | 02/06/2016



The Reagan Years
Tour - 80's Cover
Venue - Tally Ho | 02/06/2016
Attendance - Myself | Lisa Brown

 
If you grew up when I did, the 80's, you will remember so much great music and a great time to growing up. This is what the Reagan Years is supposed to recapture.
Not as good a show as I was anticipating. They actually murdered some of the best covers from the 80’s. Lets put it this way, on the way home I so wanted to shuffle all the songs they played just to hear how they were supposed to be done. I don’t know if they were having an “off Night” or what. The show was sold out and the crowd seemed pumped. I wouldn’t drive this distance again to see them. I would give them one more chance closer to home however. My wife was turned off by the lead singer’s flaunting of chest, muscles and thrusting. I don’t know if that's his show for the show, but whatever. Supposedly this band has played together for over 20 years. I don’t know if its just me or I am super finicky, but they didn't sound like they played that long together, I expected a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment