Friday, August 21, 2015

Crack the Sky | Club 66 | 08/21/2015



Crack the Sky 
Venue - Club 66 | 11/28/2014
Attendance - Myself | Rob Lang | Trish Ruberg

Another fun night a a small intimate venue.
John Palumbo is still out, but the band stepped up and they did a great job.
What a fun night at Club 66. Had to work on Friday as well as the others. We got a late start, which somewhat bothered me, but when we arrived at 7:30 the venue wasn't crowded, and never really became crowded, I was a little surprised. No where near last Novembers crowd. We enter and stake our spot right outside the kitchen. The show starts shortly. A good show , we stay around till the band breaks down the equipment. Taking with people and photo ops. I meet and hang with the owner of the cu, Dave rode, and get my picture snapped with Crack the Sky's lead guitarist Rick Witkowski.
Yes I probably had a bit too much to drink, however we still had a good time, at least I did. Rob transports us to Steak and Shake for midnight eats. More drinking but with food.
All in all a fun night. I will have to add this - I am so sick and tired of my friends who can't handle their alcohol. The other night they dropped me 3 times while carrying me to the car.

















No comments:

Post a Comment