Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Motley Crue | All Bad Things Must Come To An End | Royal Farms Arena | 8/26/2015



Motley Crue
Tour - All Bad Things Must Come To An End
Venue - Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, MD | 08/26/2015
Attendance - Myself | Rob Lang

My first Crue show. I couldn't let them pass through without seeing them.
Wow, what a show, and Vince actually sounded better than i hoped he woud.
Fire, explosions, Tommy Lee on the Crucifix coaster sled. 
The crowd, I guess older than I expected, but I guess I am almost 50 myself.
We were at the back of the arena to the left of the stage. We could feel the heat from the explosives and fire bursts. A fairly good set, lots from Dr Feelgood. Wish they ad stepped back a little further.
A good show from the bad boys of rock.
Now the crowd? What is wrong with the American concert crowds!? Unenthusiastic, sitting, probably falling asleep. This to me is disappointing.











No comments:

Post a Comment